Atlas Glass Repair Co.
Your Basket is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should receive an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Basket
|Posted on 4 May, 2016 at 9:51|
True Romance (1993) A diddled-eye Joe to a damned if I know.. - 10 Great Quotes True Romance
Directed by: Tony Scott
Screenplay: Quentin Tarantino
Starring: Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette, Dennis Hopper, Val Kilmer, Gary Oldman, Christopher Walken, etc.
Wow! What a cast and crew! The late, great Tony Scott directing. A Tarantino script. And cast full of Hollywood heavyweights. No wonder this flick has become a cult classic. I read somewhere that this film is a kindred spirit to David Lynch's Wild At Heart (1990) and I couldn't agree more. The scene with Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper is an all-time classic. Great cameos by Brad Pitt, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Penn and Tom Sizemore, too. Heck, it even has a pre-Sopranos James Gandolfini in it. This one is an Atlas Glass Repair Co. fave rave...
Best quotes from True Romance
* "Man, I can't tell you have relieved I was when you took off your dress and you didn't have a @#$%!" - Clarence Worley
* "They got everything here from a diddled-eye-joe to a damned if I know..." - Drexel
* "I'm not scared of you. I just don't like you..." Clarence Worley
* "He must've thought it was white boy day. It ain't white boy day, is it?" - Drexel
* "I'm the Anti-Christ and you've got me in a vendetta kind of mood!" - Vincent Coccotti
* "Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm a Sicilian. And my old man was the world champion of Sicilian liars." - Vincent Coccotti
* "...Now you tell me... I am lying or not? - Clifford Worley
* I haven't killed anyone...(BANG!) since 1984." - Vincent Coccotti
* "Don't condescend to me, Man. I'll @#$%! kill ya, Man. - Floyd
* "...It's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it." - Clarence Worley
* "I like you, Clarence... Always have." - Elvis muse
* "We park our cars in the same garage, my friend." Lee Donowitz
* "There's something I never told you, Lee... I DON'T LIKE COPS!" - Bodyguard
* "...That's the way it goes, but every once in a while, it goes the other way too." - Alabama Worley
Great, great movie. Tony Scott was always one of my favorite action movie directors and Tarantino... well, Tarantino is Tarantino.
Interesting Trivia: The cast includes 3 Oscar winners: Brad Pitt, Patricia Arquette, Christopher Walken; and four Oscar nominees: Dennis Hopper, Gary Oldman,James Gandolfini and Samuel L. Jackson. Also, multiple Emmy winner, James Gandolfini. The original Tarantino script was 500 pages long and was eventually halved with the one half morphing into the script for Natural Born Killers (1994)... According to Quentin Tarantino, the character Alabama is the same Alabama mentioned by Mr. White in Reservior Dogs (1992)
Tags: I haven't killed anyone... since 1984 - Ten great quotes from True Romance; True Romance Movie; True Romance quotes; Clarence Worley; Elvis; diddled-eye joe; Best line from True Romance; Classic movie quotes; glass repair
Atlas Glass Repair Company
2000 Hamilton Street
Philadelphia, Pa 19130